Blades of Time Limited Edition Sale

Discussion in Hot Deals started by MEGATRUCK • Apr 21, 2012.

1. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Steam currently has a new game (Blades of Time) on sale. It's not the standard edition though, it's The Limited Edition. It's originally $44.99, but is currently discounted at $35.99. It includes:
    Blades of Time
    • Dismal Swamp DLC
    • Sky Islands: Exclusive Limited Edition map for the Outbreak mode
    • Blades of Time Art Book (PDF)
    • Pack of Wallpapers in high resolution quality
    • Original Soundtrack (MP3)

At original price, the Limited Edition is still cheaper than buying the game and DLC separately, so you don't need to rush in for this one too much.

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    This looks like a great deal, but what is your opinion on the game? I've heard a lot of reviews and I'm already cautious about getting it. What did you think of the game? Do you have any other games you can compare it to? I'm one of the rare few who actually like the Dante's Inferno video game so, should I get this game?

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    This is a good deal. Especially since it comes with some of the DLC already. Thanks for the share.

4. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I don't know if I should get the game or not. There are a lot of mixed reviews for it, so I'm not sure. I'll either wait for a sale, or just pick up the Limited Edition when I have the funds (it's already a better deal than buying the stuff seperately, anyway. It's also not at the traditional release-date price of $50-60.)