Blazers For Casual Means?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • May 21, 2014.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    I have two blazers at home (black and navy blue) that I love wearing.

Some feel it is 'too much' in terms of being dressed up. I think it is a wonderful option to have in your wardrobe for casual purposes. Just put on a nice t-shirt underneath and throw on the blazer.

What are your thoughts on this? Looks nice or is it truly 'too much' in terms of being over the top.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I wear blazers for casual wear all the time. One of my favorite stores in New York and Company. They have plenty of cute causal blazers there for sale. If i want a more casual look, I pair it with jeans. This dresses it down but still gives you a chic look..

3. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on the blazer. I think some blazers are designed a bit stiffer and more structured, intended just for dressy purposes. But there are some nice casual blazers out there that could pair nicely with t-shirts and jeans. :)

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love wearing blazers! It gives you a more formal look, but you can dress them down by wearing cute flats or even sneakers. You can also wear them with jeans and even color jeans. I always like to buy blazers that are a bit long to wear them with skinny jeans, I think it looks very cute! I use them for work all the time.