BLK (Black water) what is it?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Lostvalleyguy • Jun 6, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I was introduced to blk water this evening and it apparently is the next major fad as it was on some TV show. The bottle raved of all the trace minerals, the concoction looked like coffee or cola. The taste was that of mineralized water. But???

What are the trace minerals? What did I drink? Having checked out the internet for further information, I found none. This looks to me like what you get when you bubble your water through your fishtank charcoal filter. It concerns me when the claim is X number of minerals and they are not identified. It concerns me when I go to find out more about a product and there is nothing to find. The only good thing is that it seems to be low in sodium but so is tap water.

The lack of information about this product make be feel as though the claims are not supported in science. Trace minerals are not trace elements and once I am beyond 100% of my need for (pick anything off a periodic table) technetium, I'm good without this water.

Have you heard of this beverage? Have you tried it? Do you have actual information about what is being promoted?