Blogilates!

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Miaka_M • May 9, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    How many of you know what this is? If you're always on youtube, you had to have come across this sometime either by watching a video or simply having it acknowledged in a comment. Well, I've actually been trying this as my own little fitness program and it is working! Cassey Ho is the head of Blogilates and she is a fitness trainer. She has various youtube videos on exercises, food and other things. There is always a monthly calendar to follow for your workouts and they are tough! If you've never tried this and you're looking to lose weight and get fit, I suggest giving this a try, the success stories are astounding! I've done it for a week and lost 2 pounds!

How many of you know about Blogilates and how many of you actually tried it?

2. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    I hadn't heard of this before. I am trying to lose weight but need something extra than just a diet. So I will look this up. It sounds good. Keeping motivated is the thing. It is so easy to eat more than you should or forget to exercise. I will see if these videos make a difference.

3. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this and I do not understand the concept by what you said. I do Pilate's, so I am curious as to what the relationship is. Can you be a bit more descriptive?.

4. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I love Cassey! She's so peppy, I get a smile on my face as I do the exercises. I do have my favorite videos (Back Attack, Butt Blaster, Arm and Upper back, etc) and I also do the 30 days challenge. I realized I liked this kind of toning much better than any kind of weight lifting, which is not my forte.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know much about her, but I've seen people talk who really like her program and exercises. I haven't watched anything by her as I don't agree with the type of eating she promotes (very restrictive calories etc.. which wouldn't be necessary if she were promoting the right foods). She seems to preach self love though, from that viral vid she put out to up book sales, so I can get behind that at least.

6. Cilivren

CilivrenMember

Threads:
    I have been doing her workout for a few years now. I pair them with other routines from various youtube channels because not all of her videos suit me. Her abs routines are great and I like her cardio videos. However, I find most of her legs workout too easy. Her squat challenges always make my legs burn, though. She has such a postive and vibrant personality that her workouts are actually fun to do and she is really motivating.

7. Avocadogirl

AvocadogirlNew Member

Threads:
    Blogilates is my favorite! Every workout is so intense that I can barely get through them. She is super perky, which may irritate some. Personally, I find her lively spirit infectious. I don't know how she manages to talk while doing those workouts, but she does and keeps us all entertained and motivated. Yes, JosieP, she does preach self love. The one thing I don't like, however, is that she often seems to encourage weight loss in people who don't need to lose weight. If she needs to lose weight, then why doesn't everyone? It kind of plays on people's insecurities.