Bluetooth Selfie Stick Monopod from GMYLE

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Dec 23, 2014.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    IMG_0180_zpsd5c51c9f.

Well, do you love travelling and taking pics? What about selfies? Aren't they must?

But when it comes to taking selfies and group photos, I always suffer from awkward arm maneuvers. I am sure you all do t0o!

But now this problem is solved by my new

that I got from GMYLE.

So this stick was available in 3 different colors that were pink, blue and black. From which I opted to go for the black one.

IMG_0184copy_zpsb91cd1b2.

The box came with a stick/monopod, USB cable (for charging), phone holder, guide, warranty card and a rubber grip.

How it works:

• First charge it for an hour using the cable.
    • Then screw the stick with the phone holder.
    • Place the phone in the holder and connect it with Bluetooth.
    • Start capturing shots with the button!

IMG_0186copy2_zpsc7f63393.

This stick can be adjusted to any angle with the swivel head. Plus, it can be extended up to a height of 3 feet, which helps in taking group photos and aerial view selfies.

The best part about it is that it has a 1 year warranty which means you don't have to worry about any problem that occurs with it during this period. Since GMYLE has it all covered!

Apart from that it is compatible with iPhone (iOS 4.0 or above) and smartphones with Android 3.0 or above.

IMG_0189copy_zpsd6dd9b1b.

Overall, I love this product and I recommend it to everyone who is fond of capturing selfies and group photos.

It's damn easy to use and definitely worth having!

You can buy it

Attached Files: