Body powders.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by daimashin • Aug 15, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    How many of you use body powders after a shower? I find that antibacterial powders really do work to make your skin look better. I'm one the people that like to sweat a lot especially at the underarms and the back. I used to have acnes growing at my lower back because of this but after I applied body powders, they're gone now. I realized that using body powder as treatment is a slow process but it really works, it just needs patience. I have been using St. Luke's antibacterial body powder and it has been great.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    That's interesting. I am not much of a body powder person and I think that is generally because I find them to be messy. Sometimes I will use it in the evening during the summer but for the most part I don't. I have seen antibacterial powders as you have mentioned and every once in awhile come across a more old fashioned type powder for women that comes with a puff.

3. Nada noor

Nada noorNew Member

Threads:
    Somewhere on the container it shout have a symbol it looks like a opened tub and it will have a number inside it eg. 12m that means you can use it up to 12 months once it has been opened! If you just check for that wee symbol that should solve your problem :)

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used any kind of powders on my body. They tend to block my pores, and I don't like that feeling. Obviously, natural talcum powder can work really well in absorbing excessive sweat and odours. I just question those highly perfumed powder varieties that you can get in the supermarket.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last time I used powder on other parts of my body except my face is on my feet, but that was when I wore socks during my school days. Now I don't use powder anymore except for face powder. It's an interesting observation that they made your acne disappear. I guess they prevent or minimize the amount of sweat somehow.

6. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I use baby powder. I like it between my tights, a little under my arms and inside my bra and under my breast. I like that it keeps me silky and less sweaty all day, since I live in a hot humid weather and tend to sweat a lot. The only downside is they can be a bit messy, specially when you are wearing dark clothes. But I tend to put the powder on in the bathroom and dress in the bedroom so it minimizes the chance that my clothes will end up stained.