Bojangles Anyone?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SEA81 • Aug 30, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Do any of you ever eat Bojangles? They have the best Chicken Biscuits I've ever eaten! They are a little spicy, but sooooo good, and unlike other chicken restaurants, you get a big piece of chicken on the biscuit. I ate there for the first time in South Carolina last summer, and they are starting to build them in my little area of Atlanta.

If you live near one, you must go eat there! Not sure if they ever have any deals, but it's well worth the $2 or $3 for their chicken biscuits.

2. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have too many around here but when I find one I eat the hell out of it! The breakfast is definitely the best fast food breakfast out there. That Cajun' Chicken Filet is something out of this world.

3. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    LOL!! Forgot this place even existed! Here in NYC, the market is dominated by KFC and Popeyes. And there's the occasional Church's chicken place that shares a double space with White Castle or Pizza Hut. But Bojangles? I haven't seen once in NYC I don't think ever! I think they're mostly in the south. Kind of like Krystal's hamburgers.

4. ohheyguys

ohheyguysNew Member

Threads:
    Bojangles is a must! You need to search to see if you can find a coupon that has been circulating around the SC area lately. They're doing "Free Biscuits at Breakfast" when you sign up for a certain time slot, much Chick-Fil-A has done in the past. I had mine this week and it was great! Best of all, it was FREE! As far as I know, it was a regional thing for my area, but I know they tend to do them all over the area for different promotions.

5. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Is Popeye's good? They just built a new one near me, but I've never eaten there. I tried once, but they've got the drive-thru so that you can't pull in unless you turn in from the road, and you can't drive around the building to get into it. It's highly annoying, and the line has been pretty long since it opened.

6. courtney1985

courtney1985New Member

Threads:
    We have Bojangles here in North Carolina all the time. Actually eat there every morning almost. They do not hurt my stomach like McDonalds does. The food is amazing. Thanks for the topic. Makes me want to go get it now. I think I just may. I love their cajun filet biscuit. It's amazing! Has anyone ever tried it? I suggest everyone get it. They make my mouth water thinking about them.

7. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Their chicken is good. Biscuits are not as good as KFC's. Their mashed potatoes are great. They also sell these awesome apple pies. I don't care for their seafood much though. Their shrimp is over cooked. Not gently fried like Red Lobster or the Chinese buffet near my house.

8. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    They are no Bojangles in my area, but I visited one when I visited Georgia earlier this year and the biscuits were great. I also enjoyed their mashed potatoes and gravy.

9. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    OK, I personally don't care for Bojangles. The name isn't something to be desired and I'm not a fan of their super fried food. BUT, I do have a few friends that practically live at Bojangles and cannot get enough of their chicken and biscuits. The prices aren't bad and they do have quite a few deals, they just don't advertise near as much as the competition and they're not a huge chain like KFC. If you're a fan of chicken and biscuits though, from what I hear, it's the place to go!

10. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Bojangles can't be any worse than Churches chicken though. Those places are dying off fast. I think there's still one in my area. It shares space with Pizza Hut or White Castle. One of those. But their chicken is just gross.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been to a Bojangle's in years because my local one closed. I do like Popeye's though. I think any of the Southern fried chicken chains has better food than KFC. KFC chicken is kind of bland and I haven't forgotten the time a KFC cashier spit in our food.