Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Discussion in Product Reviews started by E.Mil • Jun 25, 2015.

1. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I love smoothies and I often purchase Bolthouse Farms smoothies. I love the strawberry banana flavor and think that it is good for a store bought smoothie. I think the price is not that bad I usually get a 32 oz for about 3 dollars. Does anyone like the Bolthouse Farms smoothies or has anyone heard of them?

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of these; are they ready-made or a mix? Sometimes I'll buy the frozen smoothies, I think Dole makes them. You add water or juice and shake to create a smoothie. Most of the time, I have fruit, yogurt and juice on hand so I'll just blend up my own smoothie.

3. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    They are ready made and they come in a variety of flavors. A lot of grocery stores carry them and sometimes they are close to the produce section in grocery stores.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not seen this brand in my local store. Are they available through out the US or just on one coast? I do like smoothies but would not want to pay $3 for one that may not be all natural. I can make my own for half that price.

5. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried a few of them and they weren't bad. I did like the strawberry banana one the best of all. They aren't too badly priced and they are good went you want a smoothie and don't have everything to make it or time is of an essence.