Boots when it's sunny?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by isabbbela • Nov 5, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in an overall sunny country, but it has it's cloudy and rainy periods. However, there's always a chance that you will get sunny throughout the day... And I hate to wear boots on sunny days. I just feel silly!
    Do you think it's okay to wear boots on sunny days or do you feel weird or silly wearing them as well?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Not at all. Where I live, it's okay to wear boots whenever you want! As long as you are comfortable, don't mind what other people will say. After all, you get dressed for yourself, not for others. :D

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on the boots! If they are ankle boots then I wear them all year round, but knee high leather boots in a sunny country maybe a bit hot. However, if you are inside in an air conditioned office than that would be okay, I would be more concerned about comfort. Nylon boots are okay and I have worn them in summer in the evening as they are lighter and casual.

4. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I like wearing boots when its sunny out. That means that I can pair them with a cute skirt or shorts. I think it is fine as long as its a little chilly or else your feet will be sweating. I think its a trendy look.