Born Pretty Store 16 Color Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette-Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Apr 11, 2013.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    I got this palette from Born Pretty Store a while ago.It is a 16 shade palette and all the shades are lovely.I prefer mixing and matching shades to create more dramatic looks.

The shades contain shimmer and look fabulous on eyes.These eye shadows are perfect for occasions like Valentines, Parties etc.

I really love this palette and its packaging is also nice.It is very Handy and can be carried around while travelling as well.

This palette comes with a little double ended sponge applicator which is perfect for application.But one can use their own eye shadow brush as well.

These eye shadows have a long lasting power and they tend to stay on lid through out the day.

Overall, it is an amazing palette and is definitely recommended to everyone.

I bought it for $6.08 which is very reasonable since this product will last for a long time.

You can buy it

!!!

If you are interested to buy this or any other products from their site then you can always use my 10% OFF Code.

Code: BF5K31

sss.

Attached Files:

• s.
      s.jpg
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
    • ss.
      ss.jpg
      File size:
      64.9 KB
      Views:
    • sss.
      sss.jpg
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Waektra

WaektraNew Member

Threads:
    i will try it

thanks

3. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Ur welcome :)

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    The prices on this site are quite competitive. Do you think the quality is comparable to brands like Cover Girl or Maybelline? I do like some of the shades in this palette, but not all of them. Although, it is like 18 times the price, I love the nude palette #2 from Urban Decay. It is quite a splurge but the quality is amazing and I use every single shade.

5. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    It sure is an amazing product.It is of great quality and is very cheap as well.
    And Urban Decay palettes are way to costly.