Boutiques on Wheels

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by steph84 • May 14, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I just read in this month's issue of Lucky Magazine that there is a new trend going around the country where boutiques are hitting the road in what looks like a huge UPS truck. I know that one in Los Angeles is called Le Fashion Truck. Has anyone shopped these trucks? I wonder if they have a little changing room in there too.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Really? I have never heard of this before so no, I have never shopped at one. I am guessing that they are like food trucks that drive around and have followers on twitter. I wonder if fashion trucks will be as popular as the food trucks were. :eek:

3. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    My buddy runs a food truck, and let me tell you, they're still very popular. The fashion trucks idea seems a little out there to me. It might be useful for someone who makes custom designs to go out and spread word of their expertise. If I saw a mobile American Eagle I would probably just laugh.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    This is very innovative! I wish to catch one here in LA! Fashion indeed has to be revolutionized and I think this is one way of doing it. This is awesome news. :-D