Broken Item Shows Up

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MOMMYUV5GURLS • Jan 6, 2016.

1. MOMMYUV5GURLS

MOMMYUV5GURLSNew Member

Threads:
    SCALE WAS BROKEN WHEN IT SHOWED UP TO MY DOOR BEEN GETTING THE RUNAROUND BOUT GETTING MY REFUND Fingerhut IS A SCAMMER
    I will never order anything from them again I spoke with multi people at fingerhut & all results were the same RUNAROUND
    They want their money on time I want products that are workable I called manufacturing company they informed me that it was a defective item to call FH & give them the reference number I did just that 1st the label I had wasn't a label that can be used to ship that's what the post office said so I called again still runaround now they got their item & refuses to give me my refund/credit
    I repeat DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
    you do better going to Walmart

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard that Fingerhut has some cheaper products for the money they charge it is not the best place to shop. Walmart and Target are still better places to go to when you are looking for everyday household items.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My grandmother used to order from them a lot, decades ago. But I don't think anyone in my family has ordered from them for quite some time now. One of the hassles with ordering stuff online these days, is that there are so many companies who are just acting as virtual middlemen, and make a commission every time they sell another vendor's products through their site. They may list products from some other vendor, who then fulfills the order themselves instead of the company you ordered from. The problem is, when it comes time to ask for a refund, neither the store you ordered from nor the vendor want to do it. The store is going to tell you that you need to contact the vendor for the refund, and the vendor is going to give you a runaround because they already paid the store a commission for that sale.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I once was considering an account from Fingerhut in order to make a bit of cash on inbox dollars, however, I looked at their payment terms and items and both were over priced. I did not think it was something I wanted or needed in my life. After your problem, I can see I really would not want to order from them. No Thank You.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fingerhut sells items on credit and charges ridiculous inflated prices. If you need to pay for things in installments, you're better off using Kmart layaway than doing Fingerhut's crappy installment plan. When I was young and dumb, I ordered a bunch of kitchen stuff from them that I later realized I could have gotten much cheaper at Walmart. They still hound me over $60 that they think I owe them from 18 years ago.

6. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    I appreciate this review immediately. We are always looking for a good deal and I've seen Fingerhut advertisements a few times. I was wondering how they do with their products but the fact that you're not getting any support or help with a broken product is pretty scary. Especially if it isn't even there yet, usually most sellers will just take care of you but wow, thanks for the heads up.