Buffet Dinner Coupons

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Corzhens • Oct 18, 2015.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Buffets are very expensive since the nature is eat all you can. And the array of dishes will mesmerize your grumbling tummy and salivate with the aroma of hot food.

I was gifted with a coupon that would give me a 50% discount in buffet dinner in Sofitel Hotel, a 5-star hotel here. Even though expensive (at around $50 per person), I invited my sister and her family. We were 7 in all last night in that classy buffet dinner from 6:30pm until 9pm. We had a grand time and it is worth the cost.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I like buffets. I don't often see coupons for them or I might go more often. There are a few places that offer buffets here, but I usually just like them for Sunday brunch. I would rather order off the menu. I am pretty sure the Chinese place in town offers a lunchtime buffet, but I have never had it. I have had the buffet at the Italian place though. It is good. I will look for coupons to see if I can use them.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Buffet eating after church seems to be the thing here. I don't really like Buffets because I don't eat that much and often I feel like I am not getting my moneys worth compared to how much everyone else eats and how little I eat. Some of the food available on menus are good, the trick is to eat a spoonful of everything so that you can taste all of the food there.