Burger Kings New 5 For $4 Deal

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jasmine2015 • Jan 16, 2016.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    The 4 for $4 deal started with Wendy's a few months back. Now burger King has their own deal but you get 5 items for $4. I want to check this out for myself the next time I go to burger king. Apparently you get fries, nuggets, cookie, a burger,and pop all for $4. That's a slightly better deal than Wendy's. It's also something I could share with a friend for a quick snack.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only thing to consider is that Burger King's burgers are much smaller than Wendy's, so I am not sure it is such a great deal. Now there nuggets for 1.49 that is something else. I would not vouch for how they are made, but for a fast food bargain, that is certainly unbeatable. I hope they have a variety of condiment sauces available.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Agree with the part that reads Burger King's burger are much smaller than Wendy's, and even than Carl's if you think it twice.

However I must agree with the fact that this is a great deal when you are not going alone, and you are in a tight budget to invite your companion something more expensive.

At least this way both of you may share bread and a good conversation moment without being much expensive.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:We got that here in Hawaii too from Burger King. Wend's deal is 4 for $5 though locally. I haven't seen the poster as I ride the bus at our Burger King yet.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My dad has been all about the Wendy's deal lately, as he's been stopping by there to get the 4 for 4 offer quite often. I haven't tried BK's 5 for 4 deal yet, but I did have the Wendy's one, which I wasn't very impressed with personally. Honestly, it's no different than ordering 4 items off their dollar menu. I don't even recall if they still have a dollar menu any more, as most fast food joints are doing away with them, but when they did, you could pretty much already order the same thing. Also, the burger that is part of Wendy's 4 for 4 deal is tiny, and the meat patty is like paper thin. It's more like a kids meal size burger.

6. chanboy

chanboyNew Member

Threads:
    Too bad it's only available in the United States. As someone living in Canada, I always am jealous of all the good deals for food over in the States. Only good thing about Burger King here in Canada are the cheap chicken nuggets.