Burt's Bees Blemish Stick

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DancingLady • Sep 13, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I am absolutely loving the Burt's Bees blemish stick. It's a natural product that really works, and makes a noticeable difference in just hours sometimes. I have not had this much success with non-natural products for blemishes so I am really impressed with this. It does sting though sometimes, but I think that's because the anti-microbial properties in the tea tree ad eucalyptus in it. I found that it really quickly gets rid of zits especially overnight. I had one that had a small white head which I scratched cause it itched but then I put the blemish stick stuff on it and by morning there was almost nothing left of it. Maybe because I had scratched it and so it penetrated farther? Anybody else using this?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never used the blemish stick by Burt's Bees, but I love several products from this brand, and knowing that this particular product has Tea tree oil, it must be good! I really like products with Tea tree oil because it's a natural acne treatment, and more importantly it does not give me an allergy! Things like salicylic acid give me an allergy, so I have to be really careful with acne products. I'm sure I will try this one out if I find it on the drugstore!

3. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    This is good advice. I'm trying to cut back on the chemicals in beauty products. And, skin care products can be ridiculously expensive- then not even work. I'm glad to see a natural drugstore-brand solution. Burt's Bees lip balm is fantastic. And, their baby soaps are the only ones my son isn't allergic to.