BuyinCoins.com - Chinese cheapest store

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Gonzalo • Mar 31, 2012.

1. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Well, as I've said before, I'm another chinese stores lover. Their prices are just unbelievable, their customer service is really kind and their products are terrific.
    Buyincoins.com isn't as large as dealextreme, but its prices are much lower. You won't find a great amount of items on this site, but it has never lacked of something I want so I guess it has enough products for our daily needs.

Buyincoins has the lowest prices and the fastest shipment, in about 24hs your package will be shipped.
    Like other sites, they have coupons too. 5%OffEaster and 8%OffEaster (this one only for amount >30) are now available until April 15th

I've ordered many times from buyincoins, this is a picture from one of my packages:

B775589.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Thumbs up for liking BuyInCoins too! :p

They're my favorite store. They have the lowest prices you'll find online, all of them in stock (unlike in DealExtreme) and they even send you a picture of your package before sending them. Also, they mostly use Hong Kong Post which is much better than China Post.

I've already made about 8 orders from them. Never disappointed. They even refunded me twice when I wanted to cancel my order and when I didn't receive something I ordered.

3. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Correction, not all of their items are in stock. But they always let you know when something is out of stock. I would to remark that when they do have stock, they always ship the products REALLY FAST, in 1 business day.

I've already made more than 10 orders from buyincoins, and only one didn't arrive (it wasn't their fault, it was because of my local post service...) and Buyincoins immediately refunded me the money!

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, you're right. What I meant is that unlike most stores they do have the "Sold Out" sign and won't let you order it. I've been waiting for 1 particular item to be restocked for months and they said they contacted their provider, but it's still out of stock :/

(Obviously will buy it at BiC since it's way cheaper than in any other online store)

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I usually pride myself on knowing all the cheap stores online, but I can honestly say I have never heard of this one! Now its on my radar I am pretty sure I will be using it. Thanks for sharing your experiences guys!

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Please make some threads with the stores you know, I'm sure there are plenty the rest of us haven't heard of :)

7. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Now I understand what you meant. In my case, I've waited the shipment of one product from DX for a month, until I asked the refund of my money. If I were you, I would cancel my order...

You are welcome, scotty! I'm looking forward to see some of the cheap stores you know!

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    No, I haven't made any orders, I've just been waiting for one item to be back in stock to buy it. It just takes a long time for it to be available again.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I made a purchase yesterday and they shipped it out today! Quite fast considering they're in those holidays now. I'd share pics but I can't seem to be able to see it. Also, unfortunately, they used China Post and not Hong Kong Post this time :/

10. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, you are right. It really takes a long time for one item to be back in stock. How long have you been waiting for? Actually, I've been waiting for a product from buyincoins to be back in stock for 2 weeks!!

11. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    What did you buy? Was it a big package?
    It's a shame they used China Post, it usually takes 1 extra week to get to my house. Hong Kong post isn't as fast as Singapore post, but at least it's faster than China post...

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stumbled upon their Ebay store while I was searching for something on Ebay, but I didn't know that they are the cheapest Chinese store around. Now before I check out dx and focalprice I will make it a point to visit their site first.

13. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Only hear about Taobao as to Chinese store. Would like to check it.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I finally bought my 1st item at Buy In Coins a week ago, but I never got to receive a pic of my package. It seems like they have stopped doing that already, but it's ok, it's not really that important to me. My item was shipped via China Post too, so I guess it will arrive after 1 month, more or less.

15. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    First time i hear about this one, i usually go with DealXtreme.com for my chinese products, but after reading here about it, seems like a nice place to order some minor things.
    Will bookmark it to try it later.

16. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    Ooh! Looks like a great site..will browse them a bit. Thanks for sharing. :)

17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well just to update my experience with the site, my item arrived within 2 weeks, but I can't close the battery compartment, it seems like the package was placed under something heavy, since they didn't put the item in a box, only an envelope with bubble wrap. I guess next time I will message them to put the item in a box before I order.

18. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Well people seem to be gushing about them quite a bit, so I'll probably keep them in mind next time I buy something.

19. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wonder if they have anything useful. So far I've only found stuff that I don't think I will ever use in my life.. :D

20. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    buyincoins.com

This website is simply amazing. I just discovered it a couple of days ago and I can't stop browsing through the products they offer. They have free shipping, the lowest prices on EARTH, you can also find a lot of reviews on YouTube from people who received their packages. Especially when it comes to make-up and fashion there are a lot of offers, many items are replicas so not the originals but the prices are very low. The delivery takes between 6 and 21 days, but I thing it's worth it. They also provide good customer service and I simply fell in love with this site. I will come back here with impressions after I receive my products to give you more details about how it went.