Buying a new car

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Chuck Norris • Apr 25, 2012.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck NorrisNew Member

Threads:
    If you are in the market for a new car go to edmunds.com and research the car(s) you are interested in (US). You can learn the price the dealer pays everything - profit. Edmunds has a few articles explaining little known secrets and will answer questions you never even thought to ask.

You can thank me later.

2. brentcsi101

brentcsi101New Member

Threads:
    I never buy new. Used is the way to go. My father bought a USED 2010 Lexus Rx350 in late 2010 with a little over 3 thousand miles on it and saved thousands off of the sticker price. Not worth losing thousands after taking it off of the lot.

3. PontusEuxinus

PontusEuxinusNew Member

Threads:
    I've been researching used cars recently, and Edmunds has been a very powerful tool. For me, it has been extremely handy for comparing pros and cons, as well as a convenient link to powertrain information. They also have a section for consumer reviews. I feel like reviews by owners are often some of the best indicators of how a vehicle will behave.

4. fallace

fallaceNew Member

Threads:
    Always buy used, cars are not worth buying new. That said, I didn't know they tell you purchase price, that's rather interesting and I may take a look.

5. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    That's really interesting. I'm almost done paying off my current car and I'm looking to get another one so this site will definitely be very helpful.