buying baby diapers online

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Libragirl67 • May 4, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Is it cheaper to buy baby diapers online? Or is it better to go to a discount store? Our new grandbaby will be here soon. And ofcoarse we need loads of diapers. If it is better to get them online what are the best and most reliable websites?

2. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    Diapers.com has a great deal on extra large value boxes of diapers that you can't find in stores. They will give you $10 off your first order of diapers, and they ship for free. As far as shopping for diapers online versus shopping for diapers in-store, you are better off checking store ads from week to week. Most of the time Babies 'R' Us has great promotions on diapers. It also depends on if you are brand loyal (ie Pampers or Huggies).

At Babies R Us, each year they have a sale on diapers, hosted by Procter and Gamble, where Pampers value boxes of diapers are something insane like 2 for $35. They also have sales, where if you buy 2 boxes of diapers, you get a $20 gift card to use on your next purchase. Then you can sign up for their V.I.B ( Very Important Baby) card. With that, you add how much you think you will spend on diapers and wipes and they will give you and extra 10% of whatever you put on the card to buy more diapers!

I get by buying diapers cheapest by searching for the best sales and stocking up when the sales are really good. I'm not discriminatory. SO, if it's Target, I'll get their brand of diapers. If it's Walmart, I'll get Parent's Choice. As long as it's not scented and my daughter can't pee through it, I'll use it.

Also, in regards to buying diapers online, Amazon.com sells them at discounted prices. If you also subscribe and save through the Mom's program on Amazon, you will get an even higher discount per box of diapers.

Good Luck to you and congratulations

Oh, and couponing helps too! You can always use manufacturer coupons on top of whatever sales you get in-store. :)

3. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    Libragirl, you must really be very excited with the new baby coming up!

Okay, here is my suggestion: DO NOT load on diapers YET. You have to know the baby first, what brand his skin is compatible with, and which of the diapers in the market he will feel comfortable. On my first baby, I made the mistake of buying loads of THE BEST BRAND in the market. Turned out that he is not fit for that because he got diaper rash just on the first day of using it. Do not get me wrong, the brand is one of the best in the market and a very reputable one, but we still do not know the baby's skin reaction once he uses it. I had to buy new brands again, this time in small quantities, to see which brand will be compatible with him. Funny because, what he likes is the brand that is not that popular. Good thing because, that diaper is not costly, so I was also able to save some money.

4. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Several days ago, a customer has bought baby diaper cushion, and the quality is quite good.
    The goods come from China Alibaba.

5. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    The shoddiest ones are most likely the antiquated designed even and prefold diapers. You put plastic jeans over them. As far as I can tell, they emit less than disposables. I fabric diapered every one of the four of my children. I likewise utilized diaper pins.

#5Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  6. sunshine31

sunshine31New Member

Threads:
    I have purchased diapers from diapers.com and well as from Amazon and got good deals. My only suggestion would be to also check to see if your grocery store has a baby program where you receive points for baby purchases. My local store gives you $10 off after you spend $100 on baby products which sometimes translates to it being cheaper to buy from them when the diapers are on sale to begin with. Congrats on your new grandbaby!

7. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    I find that I can get diapers cheaper by clipping diaper coupons. I look for diapers that are on sale and use my coupons to get the best savings. Amazon is also another good place to get diapers. If you subscribe to Amazon Mom you receive an extra discount on baby products. You can have diapers delivered once a month, every 3 months, or however you choose.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I feel like down the road you should only buy diapers online for many reasons. It becomes a big hassle to go to stores to buy them so I normally would find just better deals on amazon. They offer bundles and you can get some cash back on your first purchase. Therefore on more orders from stores like amazon you can get around 10 dollars back if you spend at least fifty.
    I would take advantage of deals like this.
    Good luck and congratulations on the baby!

9. darelle4

darelle4Member

Threads:
    Well I think it is better to buy diapers in bulk and store them for your baby. You will end up saving more money as a matter of fact and you will not even have to worry about buying diapers when you run out because if you buy in bulk you will always have there.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never brought my diapers online. I found paren'ts choice which is a walmart brand are very cheap. A lot cheaper than luvs or huggies. I would look into those type of diapers. I have used them on both my kids since they were born and they work great no leaks or anything and no rashes so they are good in my eyes.