Buying Cosmetics On Amazon

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by PunkinPie • Mar 30, 2015.

1. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Amazon always has the best coupons, but especially on cosmetics. If you watch the coupons and also the subscribe and save options you can score some really great deals. I just purchased Maybelline Fit Foundation for $3. That's at least half if not more than what I would pay in the store. I have scored mascara in the past for almost free. I used to coupon regularly but have recently given it up. Going to the drug store and paying full price for cosmetics hurts. The price can add up quickly. With amazon I have learned their regular prices are usually lower than the store and if you have amazon prime you can return the items if you are unhappy at no cost.

Here is the link to amazon coupons:

Happy shopping and best of luck on finding some steals!

2. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    Pretty good savings may I say so! I can't say for sure but I must have saved a few hundreds of dollars shopping through Amazon all these years with all these kind of discounts.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I checked out some cosmetics on Amazon a few years ago, but I wasn’t allowed to have them shipped to my location. I guess there must have been some sort of restriction. So I haven’t bothered looking since then, but maybe I’ll have to give it another shot. It would be awesome to get those kinds of deals.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am aware of Amazon having some really good offers from time to time. I think it goes in swings and round abouts really; sometimes it's reasonable, other times it's pricier. You just have to make comparisons so you're sure you're getting a bargain, I guess.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy mine in person or from places I know. These days you can get discounts everywhere, I'm just not convinced about Amazon though. Most drug stores offer discounts already and I like to test items. If it's to stock up on an item I know and like, great, but I don't think anyone does bargain priced Chanel.

You also have to beware of fake products as they can contain chemicals that can do some nasty damage.

6. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If it's a product that you know you already like and want to buy again then buying from Amazon at a reduced price is a great idea. Amazon is a pretty reputable source so there's no reason why it shouldn't work out.

7. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought cosmetics through Amazon before. Not foundation, powders, mascara or the like, but moisturizers. I have certain nighttime and firming creams I like, so when I find them for a good deal I'll buy them through Amazon. I have no reason not to buy other cosmetics from them too. I just haven't done it. Yet. :)

8. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I use Amazon frequently to buy everything from gifts to clothes and pet supplies but I never knew they had coupons or that they had such great deals on cosmetics!
    Thanks for sharing that!
    I have added in the past some perfumes and body sprays to my wishlists that I found and want to get when I run out. My regular perfume and body spray can be found on Amazon for about 40 percent less than what I pay for them in a physical store, so that's pretty awesome.