Buying items for pet

Discussion in Pets started by Mayvin • Jun 16, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    What's the most expensive thing you've purchased for your pet? Pets can get expensive and as a pet owner myself I know I can sometimes have a tendency to spoil them from time to time but for me it will only be things they need. And even then I will try and find a deal on it but it sometimes still can be expensive. I think the most expensive thing I purchased for my pets (at one time) and this is going to probably not sound like much but a $50 dollar bag of healthy dog food because I didn't want them eating regular commercial dog food.

2. Mrs. B

Mrs. BNew Member

Threads:
    Pets certainly do come with a big price tag. Aside from spending almost $300 just to have my dog flown to me by Delta Cargo from West Virginia out to my home in California, I spent $74 on an outside dog house and $65 on an inside crate for him. He's a Rough Collie so he's going to eventually weigh about 75lbs. I find that the bigger the dog, the more you'll expect to spend. I probably would have had to spend a lot more money for his dog house and crate if I bought it at a pet store, so I try to be things wholesale at Amazon or Costco.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most expensive thing I have given my pet was a cage worth $50+ because it was way too large for him and it was made of steel. Aside from that, my vet bills are also one of the things that I have spent a substantial amount of money on for my cat.