Buying Pet Supplies

Discussion in Pets started by Ke Gordon • Aug 9, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Where do you typically buy your pet supplies? I get most of mine online. It depends on what I am looking for. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I get a lot of Amazon certificates so I tend to use those to buy pet products. One time my cat had a UTI and they recommended a product online that I bought in a vitamin shop. I used it and it worked like a charm, I realize that is a potentially serious condition I would have taken him to the vet had he not gotten better, but you know the costs there.

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I go to a local store that's pretty large and they have everything I ever need. I don't have dogs but I do dog-walking, so they have all the treats and necessities I need. I'm the type of person who would prefer spending my money on a local store to support local economy rather than giving money to a large corporation. If it's cheaper somewhere else though (like on Amazon) I would definitely get it on Amazon (especially if it's for toys since they aren't much different from one to another).

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I normally buy my pet supplies in the petshop near our office. But there are times that I order from online shops which they deliver promptly. I'm not really for bargains when it comes to dog food and accessories because I am willing to spend so much for my dogs. My priority is the quality especially when it comes to food. I usually buy the imported dog food in the can.