Buying Seeds On Ebay

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Happyflowerlady • Jan 23, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Even though I usually receive several gardening and plant catalogs each spring; I also like to order some of my seeds on eBay.
    There are all sorts of special seeds and plants on ebay that are hard to find anywhere else; but people that have them are selling the seeds.
    Personally, I have found ebay to be a great place to get both seeds and some live plants. I ordered some banana plants on ebay, and they arrived fast, green, and looking beautful. They grew all summer, but it is too cold for them here in the winter and I moved, so i didn't get them brought into The House. Now, I need to replace them, and I will be sure to replant them inside in pots this winter.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry you have to replace your plants from last summer. Learning how to care for the plants is one of the things we all have to learn when we start to garden indoors or outdoors. I put my plants outside during the summer and bring them back inside during the winter, it can be a little of a hassle if the plants are large. I lost a plant last summer because the weather changed quickly, the plant got to cold. Good luck with your new plants.