Buying sporting equipment

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by caparica007 • Oct 17, 2013.

1. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I always buy my tennis equipment with discounts. I do it in Decathlon - I don't know why, but they always have some tennis in promotion - or in Nike or Adidas outlet. I also browse the web for online stores, but in what shoe wear is concerned I prefer to try before I buy.

Buying women tennis shoes is a good option too for the ones wearing smaller sizes, if you don't mind some strange colors. :)

How do you save?

2. jcairns82

jcairns82Member

Threads:
    For most sporting equipment, I'll buy second hand before investing in full price on a new item. There's so many people out there who have old equipment sitting around that they never plan on using.

You can either hit up the second hand sport shops or even just let friends/colleagues/family know that you're interested and someone may be able to assist you. I started playing up squash lately and got a racquet from my boss and the goggles from my brother's buddy.

3. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Buying rackets in second had it's a great idea, most of my friends do it. I have never done it because I haven't bought one in three years, mine is still fine. It's a shame that here in my country there is not this second hand shops culture, I hope this can develop with time.