Bzzagent And My Points

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rosyrain • Jul 28, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Have any of you tried out Bzzagent yet? It is a survey site that sends you products to test and then review them. They are also linked with My Points, so you can get points linked to that site from working on Bzzagent. I have had issues with all of my points not getting credited. I have been working these sites for less than a week, so maybe it just takes time?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Before my blogs went down in rankings (lengthy illness), I used BzzAgent along with a few other promotional programs. Yes, it does take a few days for them to verify and give full credit. I would say if there is no change within a month, call them directly and find out what is happening.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently signed up, but haven't done anything with it yet. How does it work exactly, are the points collected by sharing things on your social media accounts, or simply filling out surveys? I don't have a problem giving my opinions and taking (non-scam) surveys, but am not going to pollute my social media accounts with things just to rack up a few points, since I use them to promote my shops.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    There is the option to link your social media accounts with this site, but I do not do it. I have a problem with sharing my personal information like that. They do not penalize you for not linking your social media accounts, but I guess you can get more points by doing it. I started to see some of my points from Bzzagent link over to MyPoints, I guess the process is just a little slow.

5. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I have been with Mypoints for many years, almost since its inception. I usually just cash out once a year, which provides a tidy little sum around Christmas. I have also used Bzzagent in the past, and I got some neat stuff from them. I had actually forgot about them until recently. I had no idea the two were linked! Thanks for the heads up.

6. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    It is nice because you get 3 MyPoints points when you answer the 5 minute surveys on BBzzagent. I have a long way to go before I will be able to cash out anything on MyPoints, but it is a nice new source to make a little extra cash. It all adds up in the end.

7. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    When I participated, there were assessments given to find out if a blog was compatible with the current roster of sponsors. Depending on the product and blog traffic, the blog owner is contacted about an opportunity to sample and review. Usually ample time was given to respond and follow protocol, which includes an honest review.

I'm not a FB person when it comes to business but I used other accounts for linking. They pay in a timely manner and in the 1-2 yrs. I participated, I never had any problems. However, unless you like getting a lot of emails throughout the day, do NOT sign up for MyPoints. If you participate in one survey, they will find at least 10 more to send you within a week. And it takes too long to cash out for anything decent.