Calda Pizza

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Aug 20, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just recently, a new local pizza store opened in our place. Since I'm a pizza addict, I tried it out with my friends right away. We saw that there was an extra large sized pizza which could feed two dozen people. It cost us 38 bucks to purchase one large sized thin crust premium Calda pizza. And what did the finished product look like?

Here it is people:
    DSC05373.

What does the pizza taste like?

It tastes so darn good. I'd give Calda's pizza a rating of 8/10. :D

2. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    Where about's is that pizzeria? I'm a fellow pizza addict so you peaked my interest here. I have to say, I have never seen such a large pizza and it looks absolutely delicious. But $38 does sound a lite steep for a flat-base, but I guess it depends on where about's you live. On the topic of money saving ventures I make my own pizzas once every other week, it's a lot more fun, you can completely customise it and save a few $'s while you're at it.

I'm hungry for pizza now after seeing that picture!

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I like making my own Pizza too when I'm at home. But at the office, we of course just settle for pizza delivery.

I'm afraid it's not available in your country as Calda Pizza is only available in the Philippines. :)

I agree that the price is quite high, but that's because the size is also very very large. :D

Man, I think I have a craving for pizza again.