Can you like better your phones with a great and nice changing?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by hytparts • Oct 18, 2013.

1. hytparts

hytpartsNew Member

Threads:
    If you change a new case which is your favorite for your phone, can you like better your phone than before? Looking as a partner, cell phones pernatrate our dailylife here and there. As your assistant, can you feel boring or amazing changing case to hate your cell phone?

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you need to work on your English to be honest, it is almost unreadable.

I'm not a phone person, I rarely use my phone, only when it is necessary. I am in the minority, though, most people are obsessed with their phones and they spend a lot of time fiddling around with them. The cases are cool because it allows you to personalise your phone and make it different.

3. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Man that post sucks..can't understand what are you trying to say.

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    What were you trying to say here? I think the question needed to be grammatically revised. What better phones with what changing??

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think what he's trying to say is if we change our cellphone casing to a design that we like or dislike, will we tend to be affected and not like or like the phone because of the casing. That's such a weird question though. Why would you want to waste money buying a casing that you don't like?

6. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    But if you had to change your phone changeble case phone. What should you fell about that changing that you provide with love of your phone, or maybe we should not to change the case of that. Or maybe you should drop it from the roof of your house))) Thats how i sounds when i try to tell something))) I am also from India so dont judge me. Just read my other posts. For us its really hard to speak correctly .