Can you recommend a great mechanical keyboard?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by calebmelvern • Aug 12, 2014.

1. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using a laptop for the longest time but I am currently building my own rig. I've always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard. Can you recommend any? I'm considering buy those gaming ones from Razer. It's really expensive but I've heard great reviews about it. I just wonder if I can get the same quality for a lower price from other brands. I'm not a huge gamer so I don't know if the gaming features of the Razer would be of good use for me.

2. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I can recommend

from monoprice. It's probably the cheapest mechanical keyboard around and it's still great. I think it would be smart to buy this one, if it's your first mechanical keyboard, because spending 300+ for something you don't know anything about might be a bit much.

Edit: It's also on sale right now, so you can get it for 50$

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks man! I haven't looked into Monoprice. Are they a good quality brand? Based on the reviews, this mechanical keyboard sounds like an excellent deal for its price. And because it's on 50% off, I'll have to do more research and decide what to buy quickly. And yup, I don't want to spend 300 bucks on my first mechanical keyboard especially if I can get something a quality one for much cheaper.