Candles

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shoptodrop • Oct 7, 2015.

1. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    It's Fall and it's my favorite time of year to get candles! The Fall ones smell so good. I usually buy them from King Soopers for only $5 for a big one. Where do you shop for candles and where are the best deals where you're at?

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, candles during autumn are such a wonderful thing. I’ve found some lovely ones at Ross. Sandalwood and myrrh, so good. Target has a great selection as well, but the prices tend to range all over the place. I actually really like their inexpensive ones, though, so that’s lucky. And sometimes the pricier soy candles will go on clearance, so I’ll grab a small one or two at those times.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am quite picky when it comes to candles. I tried getting the ones at drugstores and supermarkets but they don't smell as good as the ones at Bath&Body Works!!! I also like Yankee candles.
    My favorites are Leaves for Fall and Spring for... well, Spring!

4. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    Nice! I hadn't even thought to try out Bath & Body Works. I'll have to check it out.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I just saw an in-store sale at Walgreens for my favorite candy Crispy M&M's went 2/$1.00. Crispy M&M's goes for 1.19 each, so I got some. They also had an in-store special for Russel Stover's sugar free coconut candy usually 2.49 going for 1.99 so I got it too. Once this year CVS had a special sale of Russel Stover's sugar free candies for .99! I went to several CVS to get packages of this fab sale!!!
    9632_dt. (image from

10/8/2015.)
    th?&id=OIP.M0aaec7600757fd64cf88b7fe5924bbe3H0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0. (image from

10/8/2015.)

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have quite a few candles already so I am hesitant to add to the collection. I have no specific place to buy candles, but I will pick them up where ever I happen to be and they are affordable. Just recently I bought a small one in a mini Mason Jar at Martin's grocery store since it was cute, crafty and only cost a buck.

7. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I love switching up candles for the different seasons. I usually buy mine at the end of the season and keep them for next year. This way I can get nice ones at a great price. I really like the different scents at Bath and Body works.

8. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love Yankee candles. They burn for a long time and they smell amazing and not like a fake scent. My favorite scent is the pine tree one for Christmas. I got some Glade candles for Christmas as a gift and they burn so fast and I can hardly smell them because they aren't very strong.