Candy Kisses

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Diane Lane • Aug 14, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using this same lip gloss from Candy Kisses for quite a while, and I can't even remember where I bought it. Since I like it so much, and my lips tend to be dry, I decided to look them up online, so I could order some more. They don't test on animals, for those of you (me, included) who look for that, and the prices are a steal, even with shipping included. I ordered a 3 pack the other day, and can't wait to get them. By the way, they accept Paypal (and they're PayPal verified), yippee!

Attached Files:

2. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I just ordered these the other day, and they already arrived. I received them yesterday, and they were packed well, sealed, and in great shape. I'm very impressed that the delivery was so prompt, and the products so affordable. I think I'm going to do another order, since I only ordered 1 of these for myself, and the other 2 are little pick me ups for my sister and mother. I love that they have set up discounts on multiples, which is why I went with the 3-pack. I think I might actually order a 6-pack next time :D.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend not to buy lipgloss much because for some reason I always have a lot of it around. I guess I pick up freebies some places and some have been gifts. Plus I don't use it alot. My sister is a big fan of lipgloss maybe I should get her some of them for her birthday. That kind of looks like something she would enjoy. Thanks for the tip!

4. Diane Lane

Threads:
    You're welcome, I'm really happy with mine. They have a variety of flavors, and it's definitely affordable, especially if you buy the multi-packs. They already factor the shipping in, so what you see when you go to check out is the total. I was a little confused about that at first, since the price was so low, and thought perhaps there would be a separate transaction for shipping, but there wasn't. The shipping was also super fast, which was nice.