Car Maintenance

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Denis Hard • Oct 30, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are some people I know who have their cars serviced every week. While that's definitely is great I find it to be rather costly since getting their cars serviced once a month would work just as well. Personally, I prefer monthly maintenance because it's a lot friendlier to the wallet and you avoid everything else that comes with failing to have your car serviced regularly.

What of you guys? How often do you service your car? Weekly? Monthly? Twice a year?

2. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    I try to do full car maintenance myself at least every 3 months. I learned how because I figured that would save me the time and extra money going to the mechanic. Money is a little tight for me and my family right now.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I usually do minor services for my car at least once a week, and then the secondary [bulbs, interior, water levels, etc.] maintenance once a month. For my main vehicle maintenance, depending on the weather and how my car's status is, I service every four months for oil change, power-steering and brake fluids, rotate my tires, check brakes, maybe a radiator flush, spark-plug cleaning, axles inspection, and look for any leaks or wear and tear of my car. It's up to one to choose when one wants or require to do car maintenance, just like every other thing one has to will to do in life.