Cargo booking?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dafriend • Aug 20, 2013.

1. dafriend

dafriendNew Member

Threads:
    This isnt really a review for me, but a request for a review regarding online cargo booking - FTL transport.
    Has anyone ever used a site such as this - one where you can get quotes and make bookings quickly and easily?
    Any feedback / experience sharing would be greatly appreciated!

2. dafriend

dafriendNew Member

Threads:
    I guess this forum might not have been the right one for such a post... perhaps someone can recommend an english Forum where i might receive a few answers?

3. Buck

BuckNew Member

Threads:
    Now that's a specific topic. What's your profession if I may ask?
    I even had to google FTL to know what it means! Google's your friendly helper by the way. If I enter Cargo Booking FTL the first thing popping up is cargo-booking.com and a whole bunch of other sites. You may consider Google as a first step for your next review request ;)
    Not a review but at least some feedback!

4. dafriend

dafriendNew Member

Threads:
    Hello Buck!
    Thank you for at least attempting to respond! ,)
    Funny enough, I did try that, but only got "wikia" articles...
    I find it a bit frustrating sometimes when one uses google to try to find something specific and gets a bunch of irrelevant junk in response... almost like google didnt understand what you were searching for...
    in any case I went to the suggested website - exactly what I was looking for... dont think I would have found that though as it most certainly wasnt number one on my google list! lol
    I am in the transportation and logistics field and my company is looking for better, ie faster solutions for clients - thats why i am researching a bit!
    Thank you again for your help!

5. Buck

BuckNew Member

Threads:
    I'm glad I could actually help! And with you working in the transportation sector, your question and knowledge about "Full Truck Loads" make much more sense. ;)
    Maybe we are using different browsers? I often have that problem when googling stuff on my mobile phone. I use OperaMini there and hardly ever get the same results as when googling on my laptop, using Firefox. Can be really annoying!