Cartwheel App for Target

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Treighsie • Oct 17, 2013.

1. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    This app is awesome! There are so many coupons on there every day, for so many different things!
    Yesterday I went to Target with a small list of things I needed. (I had already printed up Target coupons, and brought Manfacturer coupons too!) But when I was browsing, and saw something I liked, I would check Cartwheel. I got a pair of jeans for my son, using a 20% off cartwheel coupon! There was also a % off for berries, quaker items, juice, etc. If you don't have this app, and you shop at Target, you NEED it!

2. iagirl

iagirlMember

Threads:
    I just started using it and the mobile coupons for target. Between the 2, target & manufacturer coupons you can save a lot. I've never shopped at Target as much as I do now. It's even better when something is on sale too.

3. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    I downloaded this app because a coworker recommended I do it and even though I didn't shop at target initially, I saw some of the great savings offered through this app, and now I shop there on a weekly basis!

4. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I love the Cartwheel app also! Sometimes Target offers some great, high valued deals on Cartwheel. I recently saw an offer for 25% off the Circo doll line. I also like to couple the Cartwheel app with the Ibotta app. I love Ibotta because you can use it at different stores and you actually get money back when you use Ibotta! It is very simple to use also. Just pick your deals, purchase the items and then take a picture of your receipt with your phone's camera and voila, money is added to your account! I love it!

5. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I just downloaded it. I don't shop Target often enough probably to make it completely worth my while. I'm finding it hard to remember what is on there, and also never know what is really the best 11 deals to load on it. I guess if I opened it in the store I could save stuff while I'm shopping to get an extra discount.

It would also be great if I had something in mind and saw that there was an additional discount. I mean, 5% is 5%, you know?