Cascade Complete Action Packs

Discussion in Product Reviews started by btatro • Aug 29, 2012.

1. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I am PICKY when it comes to stuff like this! I always felt that my liquid dishwasher soap did the best job. Had tried powders in the past, but was NOT happy with the results. Well, my sister bought these and gave a great review so I thought I would try them myself. I have not tried the basic Cascade ones, only the Cascade COMPLETE so that may make a difference, but these things are fantastic! Instead of overloading both compartments with liquid, you just pop one of these in the closed compartment and let it go. The pack itself contains both liquid and powder. Everything comes clean/clear and is left spot free. They come 30-some to a pack so they are also lasting me a long time (and I do NOT do dishes in sink :) ). Since these work so well, I have been considering trying the ones that go in your laundry.... only I have to use free and clear for my son and not sure if they make that variety in the packs?

2. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I love these thins. We buy the knock off versions from Wal Mart or Target or whatever and they work just the same. It is really amazing how much better these little packets are than any other dish washing method I have ever tried.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have been considering buying these since I usually use cascade liquid for my dishwasher but didn't know if it was worth the purchase. Thanks for the review, I will definitely try these out.

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Are they an economical option? That's one of my main concerns with switching products. I never want to pay too much more for a new product.

I'm also wondering about the laundry kind. That looks like a better option. They use less product.