Cashback from Dubli and Comissions? True or Scam?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by kitkat1111 • Nov 25, 2014.

1. kitkat1111

kitkat1111New Member

Threads:
    I recently was sent a link to

to earn cashback on all my online purchases. There's really good stores, Target, Kohls, Best Buy, Walmart etc... It sounds pretty good, it's free and the percentage back is good too! I signed up for free and already got some money back.

But the person also told me I can sign up for $99 to get a link, pass it out to people, and anyone that signs up and spends money, I earn comissions. I like working from home and the idea seems simple. These people are saying they're making thousands of dollars per month and it seems too good to be true. Has anyone heard of this or tried it? I just don't want to waste $99 if it's a scam.

2. aluv68

aluv68New Member

Threads:
    It’s actually a legit company. They’ve been around since 2003 but they’ve added a home business side along with the customer side.

I use their network all the time (love online shopping)..…Im at the $99 VIP level as well which allows me to refer my friends or whoever is interested, in getting cash back for shopping.

You get $20 bucks per person.

Though I also do the business side, you can really make some good extra income just by doing your own shopping and referring people at the customer level.

Hope that helps! =)