Casual Shoes - Make perfect your casual look

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 16, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Casual shoes play an important role to look casual with a casual outfit. Every outfit has shoes type which look best together. If you want to go for a party then a pair of casual shoes is a perfect match. Everyone needs casual shoes to complete their casual look. For someone it is a puzzle to buy a nice pair of shoes due to their busy life. But now there is one solution which is convenient and affordable and that is online shopping. Yes, online shopping makes it easy for you to select a best pair of casual shoes for men and women in some easy clicks. You can pick a nice pair of shoes at best price.

What do you think guys?

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favourite brand for casual shoes are Yuketen. Yuketen is an expensive brand but they are hand sewn in the USA with quality materials. I like the designs of Yuketen and they can be bought for a reasonable price in the sales.

3. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I can't buy shoes online. I need to try them on and walk around to make sure that I won't get blisters and to fit the arch of my foot properly. Each style of shoes fits differently and I can't imagine spending money on shoes I haven't tried on.
    I prefer ballet flats for my casual shoes...I normally wear high heels in the evening, especially if I am going to a party!...but ballet flats would be my casual choice.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I usually have a hard time finding casual sandals that I like. The ones that look the most comfortable I usually find ugly, and the ones that look the best are usually too uncomfortable to be casual. I used to have a really nice pair of flip flops with 3/4 inch heels, and I walked them everywhere. They were low enough to walk around a lot in but still really classy. I don't think I'll ever find a pair like that again though, haha!

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My thing for casual is sandals with any casual outfit. I can buy shoes online if they are from a company that I know and use like Clarks which I know is comfortable and the kind that I wear. But sandals are my favorite and low head casual shoes for that dressy time when I need them.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The one thing I really like about summer is the ability to wear casual shoes or sandals during the hot weather. I have never purchased shoes online and I must admit I am not sure if I will ever try to order online. I have a hard to fit foot, it is hard to purchase shoes in the stores so I don't know if it would be any easier online. I would not want to purchase the shoes and find out they don't fit and must be returned.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do like sandals for a casual shoe, but my favorite summer is the espadrille. They come in a variety of styles and colors. I have several styles in my closet. They are also very comfortable too.