Casual Wear Brand

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 3, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love The Gap's line of casual wear because they can make you look fresh, Neat and classy at the same time. Although their price is kind of getting high these days but going to vintage stores and seeing their line makes a huge difference for your budget. What is your favorite cause wear brand?

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also love Gap for casual wear but some of the items can get really pricey for at least for me.
    My other go to store would have to be H&M. I love the prices in this store and I always love how often they get new shipments in. I always buy my basics in this store as well.

3. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    I wear a casual dress at office it looking good to my body language. I love to wear casual dress-code.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    GAP does offer decent value and the quality is acceptable for basic every day staples. I prefer to invest in higher quality garments for special purchases but there is nothing wrong with GAP for every day wear.

5. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    Yes Me also feel comfortable in casual wear. I like to wear casual wear.

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Have not paid much attention to Gap brand. But i'd like to, i always like casual wear. Just hope its price would be good too.

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I like to wear causal wear too, I usually buy mine at walmart or other places like walmart. These clothes are much more comfortable and can pretty much e worn anywhere.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like INC International Concepts at Macy's. I don't like to wear very casual clothes. I like to wear business casual type clothes everyday. I was well into my 30's when I bought my first pair of jeans. When I am very casual, I wear workout wear with a blouse.

9. fourmatic

fourmaticMember

Threads:
    You can really make money last at the GAP, I agree OP. I really need to get out there more often.

10. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I like to wear casual wear because of their comfort.Also we have many varieties in casual wear.

11. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Mine would be Guess and Levis. Both were authentic brands and I like their jeans and shirts. I like their style because they mix well the beauty of vintage and modern design. I am a casual jeans and t-shirt guy so their products are perfect fit for me. However I can't buy too many from those brands because their expensive. Maybe I buy 4-5 times a year.

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think GAP is pricey. Their pricing is at the low-end of the market, slightly more expensive than Uniqlo but still very cheap and you are getting reasonably good value for money as the quality is quite good.

13. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    Well I like to wear casual saree. And in this outfit I'm feeling comfortable.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really have no particular favorite casual wear brand. I just tend to buy any clothes that I like based on their design. But I do agree that Gap is a good brand when it comes to casual clothes.

15. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    Gap is pretty pricey and I find a lot of their clothing is not quality enough for it to cost as much as it does. The clothes often look to slouchy for my taste, so I often pass. I, however like American Eagle for their jeans. Great quality! The clothes are somewhat pricey as well, but they are made well. I also love Nordstrom Rack. They carry designer clothes at a greatly discounted price. I have a pair of strappy sandals from there, that are going on their second summer and they still look fabulous.