Cayenne Shampoo

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Norjak71 • May 4, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    So I recently got a new shampoo that has Cayenne infused into it and I absolutely love it. I'm 30 years old so unfortunately my hair is starting to thin a little bit; however, this is honestly the magic formula. It's about 30 dollars per bottle so yes a tad on the pricey side for a simple bottle of shampoo, but it's paid off dividends thus far. Since I have been using it not only is my hair way thicker than it's ever been before, new hair growth around my hairline is beginning to pop up and grow more every single day. It also adds a very deep shine to it as well. If you ever see a shampoo with Cayenne in it, don't be afraid to drop the extra few dollars to get it.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never knew Cayenne could be added to a shampoo. I would be concerned using it for fear shampoo could get into my eyes and burn. The price for a bottle of shampoo does seem a little to expensive for the small amount of hair I have on my head.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this and I would also be afraid of it getting into my eyes and burning. $30 seems so costly when you can just put some cayenne into your own shampoo, right? I would rather take cayenne internally to rev up my circulation.

4. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    You guy's are absolutely right it does burn, and it burns like crazy when it gets in your eye. What I do is I don't do it every single day maybe twice a week during my normal wash routine, and when I do I wear goggles. You're supposed to rub it through your hair once and rinse out quickly, then do it again massaging the scalp and leaving it to soak for about 3-4 minutes, then rinse with cold water. It works for me.

5. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this, either. I will be aware and keep my eyes open for the cayenne ingredient. Like the above post asks, could I get the same results if I add the ingredient to my current shampoo?

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry, I don't care if it is beneficial or not, I am not paying 30 dollars for a bottle of shampoo, especially if it is something that is going to burn my scalp. I think it is not worth it. My hair isn't really thin, maybe my son would like it, but there are proven methods to regrow hair that don't cost that much. I think sticking with a name brand would be the best thing to do.