Cellulite cures?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MeliciousMona • Oct 13, 2012.

1. MeliciousMona

MeliciousMonaNew Member

Threads:
    I recently lost weight and hoped that would get rid of my cellulite. It didn't it's worse. I have tried buffing and massaging in the shower. It's not working. Is there a way to get rid of this unsightly orange peel skin that won't break my bank?
    Please help me, I want to wear a bikini but my butt and thighs are holding me back.

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have an answer for your question, but I have a similar problem. I have been trying all kinds of stuff and found little or no improvement. I am not sure of trying all those cellulite creams, they are so pricey. Lets us hope someone will come along with some useful answers.

3. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I have read somewhere or heard, that used coffee grinds, being rubbed against the particular areas helps. Can't verify that it works. Also that drinking a lot of water would be effective. Try calling an exercise gym and ask them for any tips that they might have. Good luck.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I use coffee grounds on a regular basis, more as a part of a body scrub I make at home. I haven't seen it being of much help with cellulite.
    My friend tells me that mud therapy with Indian clay is excellent. I am going to try this for a week and will report back to you. If this works this will be the cheapest ever. It is drying so you may have to use coconut oil to help the skin retain its moisture once you wash it off.

5. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    You might want to research dry skin brushing. I recently bought one, but haven't used it enough to be able to tell whether it works. Many though, swear by it. There are many articles and youtube videos that provide information and instructions on how to do it. I do know it's very invigorating.

6. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Cellulite isn't curable, but you can get some type of firming gel and cut out the sugars in your diet. But still I had hear that eating healthy and exercising doesn't work. Try Dove firming lotion.

7. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    When you say you've tried massaging, which type of massage are you talking about? There is a massage technique called No Lipo Lipo by Carol Maggio that women have been having great success with in cellulite and inche reduction. Just google testimonials on it and you'll find plenty.

8. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I've seen information about derm rolling (I think there's a thread on it here). Supposedly, it pokes little holes in the skin that stimulates collagen production to fill in the cellulite pockets. I haven't done my own research on it but some of the pics I've seen across the web are impressive. I'll probably look into it for some hyperpigmentation on my face. I've never had an issue with a lot of cellulite.

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I did start the thread on the derma rolling tool, but I did not know that it was effective in handling cellulite issues, I thought it was more of a skin firming and toning tool. I am still too much of a chicken to try it. I may do it when nothing works lol :)
    I just Googled it and found a couple of good reports, I wonder how much of this is paid to write stuff or does it really work?