Cheap Airline Tickets!

Discussion in Travel started by difrancprod • Oct 13, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Okay so I found this really cheap airline deals on the internet and it would be totally selfish of me not to share it. Simply go to

and you'll be amazed on how their prices differ from the others by a huge mile! You can get discounts for about 50% than the usual fare price!!! So Awesome!

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I was trying to test it out for prices and it kept telling me no available flights were there. If the flights are that limited, I'm not sure it would do me much good. It's great for people who have more flexibility with their flights, I guess.

3. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    It's nice to know that you can get tickets for a relatively affordable price in case of an emergency. I remember when it would cost you a thousand dollars for a plane ticket that you would purchase less than 14 days in advance. Now, you can get one for less than $500 within the U.S. depending of course on availability and where you are flying.

4. A.P.W.

A.P.W.Member

Threads:
    The cheaper the better, but remember one thing:- you only pay for what you get in this day and age! If your'e flight is normally £1,000.00 and you manage to get it for £500.00 consider the downside, if it is worth going to Glasgow Airport from London? It would cost you time and money to go there. so I would have to try and pre-book well in advance to keep the costs down nearer to your home-town. That link you sent is not working 'cheap flights deal.com does not come up on an ordinary google page.

. You could try this link for some cheap flight details.

5. trebla

treblaNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this. Would love to book for one during vacation time. :d

6. Traveller

TravellerMember

Threads:
    Cheap air tickets are hard to find, it makes the low budget people so happy and make them eligible for planning more holidays

7. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I always use Kayak to compare flight costs. It work well on me but hoping to try this link you provided in future if i can get more bargain than ever.

8. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Just be careful though as there are scammers out there. I have a friend who paid around £1700+ for 3 flights and she was scammed. Check that everything is legit before making any bookings.

9. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    There are many airlines offering special price for Europe travellers. Some airfares are as low as almost 1 Euro....6EURO, some other rates are provided too. From the mainpage of

, in the column of "what's new", u can see them listed there. Reply to this