Cheap Bras At Walmart

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Deeishere • Feb 22, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I took my daughter to Walmart last week and was pleasantly surprised to see some bras on clearance. The clearance items were called Simply Basic. I am not sure if this is a Walmart brand or not. They were only $3 per bra. Bras are expensive. This brand seem to be good quality so I was able to get her more than I intended. I love clearance deals. Have you seen any good clearance items lately in the stores you visit?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have a store in my area called Foreman Mills, their prices are great when they are not on sale. Last week I was looking for a pair of sweat pants, I found a pair that looked a little small but the price was $3 they fit my grandson as pj's. I was hoping they would fit me but I knew they would fit someone in the house.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Walmart's clearance and I went this weekend too and found PJ sets for just $3. I didn't need them and I went 3x to check them for they are so cheap and pretty good quality, but alas not needing them prompted me to move on. I found a very cheap table cloth that I needed at Walmart's too, not on any clearance, but it's so cheap and I needed it so I bought it.

4. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I think cheap bras are great for some people, but the bigger your chest is I think it's harder to find a cheap bra that will actually last.

5. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that was a good deal on the pajamas, I wish I could find some at my Walmart! I remember when summer was ending I was able to buy up lots of shorts for only $2-5. I was so excited! I like to buy even if I don't need it. I figure at some point it will be used in our family. :)

6. PennyPincher

PennyPincherMember

Threads:
    Walmart is one of my favorite places to shop for clothing. I have always gotten great deals on both regular sale items and clearance specials. Once I got a gorgeous pair of knee high leather boots for $7 at Walmart. Now is when they have great deals on their winter shoes. Oh and yes, I wear their bras regularly as well. Very comfy and affordable!

7. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, thanks for the tip. I will be checking out the clearance section at Walmart after work today. I usually buy my bras at Sears when they have sale on but still I'm paying over $25/bra. I love the idea of $3 bras. I'm always looking for ways to save on essential items. I like getting a deal on underwear as well. I've outlets like Jockey and Hanes good for deals. Whenever I'm at the outlets I check the clearance racks for cheap underwear.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :pSure is fun finding great bargains at Walmart even if you don't need them at the time isn't it! We can find all sorts of things we need if we window shop a bit. It takes a bit of luck to find the things we need at the time we need them too, lol! Happy shopping! :)

9. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love the bras at Walmart. If you are the right size you can get good bra for only $3. I have a larger size, but I hit up the clerance frequently and I can still get a $3 bra. I have two in my drawer right now and they have done me right. Thanks Walmart!