Cheap Holiday Deals!

Discussion in Travel started by jamiew23 • Apr 10, 2015.

1. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    I came across this great site a few weeks back and thought I'd share it with you all.

It's called Holiday Pirates and basically they just share amazing deals around the internet. Definitely worth checking out and bookmarking to keep up to date :)

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would thank you for sharing but I hope this site is legitimate and not a scam. The Internet is already full of scammers, as it is. I see that the currency used is pounds. Does nationality matter for this site? Do you have to be British to avail of the deals or is it okay to be Asian and purchase deals regardless of nationality?

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's really a collection of Groupon vouchers, competitions and latest deals from companies. Useful for some, but not really a place to look for a good deal. The format is enabled for tablets and so there is no search engine, so isn't easy to search for.

It maybe useful for some people who have no clue, but most people already use Groupon and basically the article links to the offer. Basically just a travel blog with links.

4. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    It's not a scam. They just find good deals online and share them. For a cheap out of the blue holiday I think it's a great site. Groupon and such are good and all but you need to wait for certain dates whereas this just finds random deals from all over the places :)