Cheap long term domains

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Theo • Jan 8, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for some cheap domains that I can keep without worrying about renewing. I only want them to forward to my wordpress blogs to as I don't want to keep paying hosting, but I need backlinks for them to promote them and it's worked with one site I use. Crazy Domains can be a pain and slow but they have .info for $1.99 per year which I have for one domain, but am interested if anyone knows of any other company with similar deals?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why not instead get a free domain name? Of course some ad companies won't recognize the domain name as a TLD but if all you need is the domain names is for building backlinks then I don't think it would be such a bad idea to get as many free domain names as you can and redirect them to your Wordpress blog.

And there are many others.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:

True It can't hurt to try, because I can use multiple redirects and see how that works. People just pounce on domains that expire. I use one for just appearances sake and had .org and .com and let the .com expire because it was expensive to keep and someone has bought it now in the hope I will buy it back for a ridiculous amount of money.

Thanks!