Cheap Supplements Online?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by OllyFitness • Feb 11, 2015.

1. OllyFitness

OllyFitnessNew Member

Threads:
    Thought I would just make a thread to give people the opportunity to share some deals on supplements online (protein powders, creatine, pre-workout etc..).

I cringe whenever I see people overspending on supplements or just buying useless products.

One particular pet peeve is when people spend extra money on Creatine when they could have bought the same EXACT product for a fraction of the price.

So does anyone have any secret deals online they're willing to share?

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    There is nothing as such called secret deal for me. I usually shop online when there is a hug amount of discounts. In this way I make sure that I buy stuffs at a cheaper rate. I usually prefer to buy from Amazon.

3. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I'm really not a big advocate of supplements when it comes to nutrition.
    I think people's time is best spent learning about the food their eating every day...
    If you're somebody who is involved in some kind of sports competition, then I think supplements make sense.
    But I really don't think you want to test the market for deals too much...
    Stick to known brands that have a reputation for quality, and you're on your way.

I'm really not the guy to speak about creatines, gainers, and all that stuff....
    But I will share a few things I saw, and I thought we're pretty cool.

[ 15 mins to find the youtube video ]

Chamomile seems to be a great testosterone booster so... some tabs shoud do fine.
    Turmeric seems to be another. (I don't even know what spice this is...)
    Oregano leaves seem to be anti-estrogenic...
    And Probiotics. :) This is such a no-brainer... The dude really vouches for this one aswell.

Here's the video:
    The dude is a bit of a douche. But that's ok :p