Cheapest ticket ever?

Discussion in Travel started by Mayvin • Oct 5, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    We've seen those plane tickets that are really cheap and personally the cheapest I've seen was for 77$ roundtrip from SouthWest airlines. Curious to know what is the cheapest plane ticket you have ever bought one way or round trip and which airline was it from?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Mine was around $100, but then I still had taxes and fees on it. And then baggage fees as well.

Be sure to check baggage fees if you plan to check any baggage.

3. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    Well this is going way back but the cheapest plane ticket we have ever purchased is $79 one way. It was on Delta many years ago. Seems like forever, but looking back to then there were a lot of really great deals when it came to flying!! Most of the time I remember getting $99 one way all of the time.

Sadly, those days are long gone. Your lucky now it you can get a one way ticket for $150. :(
    Flying has become so expensive many families can't even afford to fly anymore.

Sad :(

Danyel

4. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Depends on quality, how fast, how far, and what kind of trip is one taking? The cheapest one way flight I ever had with Southwest Airlines was from Las Vegas, NV to Sacramento, CA, which was around $125 back in 2008, which was pricey back then, but cheap now. Cheapest Cruise Liner I went for three nights and four days, was with Carnival Cruise from Long Beach to Ensenada, Mexico, all for $250; free food and lodging all the way and back.

Ultimately, the cheapest ticket ever, is a "free or pre-paid ticket".

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A local airline always offers a dollar fair (i's actual value is less than a dollar but just think of it this way since our currency value is relatively cheaper than the US). This is not inclusive of tax, however. With the taxes, it's still worth every penny, and you can pay not more than $25 for the local flight. Normally, it would cost $50-70.