Checking Up My Dream Tour To Israel

Discussion in Travel started by EditorsRHumansToo! • Apr 24, 2015.

1. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:

tours have always been a passion to me. Every year, I add it to my Wish List while saving up for the trip one day. I know of young friends who avail of these group tours in times of season harvest and or planting. Some tour the Promised Land with nostalgia of the ancient past of ancient people.

3 Tips I could think of:
    1. Save up
    2. Research about

3. Learn the ancient language, Hebrew. Learn their culture and technology.

I do want to have the feel of the latest Israelis' Aliyah back to their ancient homeland.
    I'm excited even more just thinking, dreaming and reading about them.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have had several friends who did that trip and they loved it! I would work on getting your passport and visa, this can be expensive. Those tours are nice because they take care of their clients from beginning to end. You will want to have a good camera to take nice photos. And I think enough grasp of the modern day Hebrew language to be able to barter when you shop. I have read that Russian is also spoken of by a large part of the population. But it would be good to research and find out if they have learned English, French or some other language in school as a 2nd language. Then you might be able to bring a language app translator with you. Also, being prepared for the weather clothes wise would be a good idea. Enjoy daydreaming, thats half the fun!

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to travel around the world and explore different places. I feel like I have a soul of a wanderlust but sadly, I haven't been able to go to other countries due to lack of time and money. Well, anyway, I am also dreaming about going to Jerusalem and visiting the holy land. Thank you for sharing those tips. ;)

4. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:
    Thank you, H.C. Heartland! A friend and her husband went with the Israel Tours. $3000/person was the cost last year. One day... at the right time for us. Be looking out for those trips to Israel promotions.