Checkout 51

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Mar 21, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you a fan of this app and does it really help you save money? I read the reviews on the app and most people seem to like it, but I thought I was reading somewhere recently that it was no good. Is it one of these programs which are good initially and then become bad over time? I had a bad experience with viggle one time., which people used to rave about.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I use Checkout 51 and have just received my earnings from them. It is a slow earner but every little bit helps so I still use it. I have another app that I use more often and it has more than just grocery stores on it. It is called Find & Save and I downloaded it from the app store for free. Since I have been using it, I have gotten back over $125 from it. There is a list of stores like Kroger, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, and others that you can earn anywhere from 1-3% back on a certain purchase amount. You do not have to buy it all in one trip as you can upload several receipts. The offers usually last a few days. I would recommend this app to everyone. Once you hit $25 it automatically sends it to your paypal account.

3. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I also really like the app. It reminds me of the Wal-Mart Saving Catcher app but it works for other stores as well! I've made two payments (around $50) so far. I like it, I've had a rather positive experience. But, of course, I've been using it for a year. So, that's $50 in a YEAR. It's not like you'll make a whole lot of money and you'll have to spend a lot to even get anywhere near cashout amount.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, it sounds like they are both worth downloading then. I will look for Find and Save. I have to admit, I never have heard of that one before. I am really happy that I just saved 2.50 by using the DG digital coupons. Of course some of the items I bought weren't really critical for me..but they were things I could use nonetheless.