Checkout51 Coupons

Discussion in Food & Drink started by S.O. Price • Feb 9, 2015.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Hi,

FYI, there is an app you can download for your smart phone at

This app. allows you to upload your grocery receipt to them and get cash back for certain items that you bought if it is on their list. They change the cash back offers once a week. You have to acquire $20 with them before they pay out. For those that have a big family and do a lot of shopping, I imagine it wouldn't take too long to get to 20 bucks.

Hope this tip helps someone. :)

2. dillydally

dillydallyNew Member

Threads:
    Awesome tip! I actually haven't heard of this before. Have you tested it? Does it actually pay out? And to where PayPal?

3. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, I do have it downloaded on my phone and I have used it at least a dozen times to upload my receipts. It's really easy. Having said that, I don't buy many groceries so I haven't reached the payout of 20 bucks. According to their website, the pay out comes in the form of a check.

Just remember that the dead line is Wednesday night at midnight to upload your receipts for the past week. In other words, if you purchase groceries on a Tuesday and don't upload the receipt for 4 days, as far as I know they won't accept it.

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I think it would take a while to hit the payout of 20 dollars, but it's free money without having to change any of your normal spending habits at the grocery store. Thanks for sharing!

5. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    It's hard to say. People with young kids who spend a lot on groceries probably would have an easier time of hitting 20 bucks. Those that don't buy many groceries would have to look at it the way they do coupons. It probably takes me months to use 20 bucks worth of coupons, but I still clip them! :)