Cheers To Dontpayfull!

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by MrsJones • Feb 22, 2016.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I would just like to say Cheers for being an outstanding forum. Giving all of us an opportunity to share our experiences in areas that a customer review doesn't. I personally have learned so many ways to save by other members that I am just at an awe.

So Cheers to the Admin, moderators and all those that participate in this forum.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I unreservedly concur. There are not many sites or forums geared towards the customer experience. Whether one is an entrepreneur, engineer or a debt collector, the common thread that unites us is that we are all customers.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too for I've learned a lot here at the forum and saved money too. You just don't know everything and at this forum you learn a lot. Sometimes you need information and there are a lot of kind and helpful people here too, so it makes it a very nice place to get and ask for information.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. This forum is one of my favorites and I have learned so much about saving money. I have gained knowledge that I would otherwise have went without. I love to learn new ways or ideas on how to save money and to be able to share my experiences with saving money and what works for me. Thank you Don'tPayFull!!

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    True, and this forum is not only geared at saving money, it also covers a lot of topics that the average consumer is interested about, like electronics and utilities. It really is a "forum of all trades", so to speak. I'm quite happy to be a member here.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wholeheartedly agree. I really enjoy visiting this site and finding new and interesting information. Sometimes I don't even have a particular question or area of interest, and I'll peruse the topics and recent posts, and learn about something I hadn't even realized I was interested in. I appreciate having an opportunity to post questions as well, and always receive helpful replies and feedback.