Children Online And In Store Sales

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MarriedGirl15 • Aug 26, 2015.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I don't know if you all have heard of these stores before, but they have clothing for children at a great price. Today they are having a sale, just wanted to share. Crazy 8- 8cent sale + free shipping, use code FREESHIP. The Children's Place- $5.99 and up Denim- Limited time only, School deals + 25% off savings pass, 25% off everything in store only, store code-Y03803 and August is free shipping month. Catch these deals why you can!

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love The Children's Place. They have great styles and great prices. I stock on Boxing Day when the entire store is 40% off. I'll buy the next size up and put the clothes away for the next year. My six year old get my 12 year olds hand me downs and all the Children's Place clothes have held up and still look in style. I haven't been to their website lately but I'll be checking it out now. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at Children's Place all the time. They always have some kind of sale and sometimes they offer some deep sales. However, there prices are always good. It is a great source for find kid's clothes that are in style and of good quality, but doesn't break the bank. It is great because kids keep growing and you constantly need clothes for them.