China Airlines

Discussion in Travel started by difrancprod • Oct 21, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Has anyone tried flying using China Airlines? I heard they have some pretty cheap deals. But I don't want to sacrifice the trip as well. Any advice or review about this airline?

2. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    I took the deal when the flight from New York to my home country was only $800. It was a 10 hours long flight and my experience? No more. It was terrible. I was starving because we only got to eat twice where it was rice soon after we got in the plane and then porridge not long before we landed compare to Canada Airlines, 9 hours flight, 4 times of meals or was it five?I forgot. I only remember they kept giving you food and at the end,Ramen Noodles. Snacks here and there .So even though I was prepared with my own food (after the bad experience with China Airlines),I ended up not needing to eat the food I brought with me. Another thing with China Airlines was ,It was SO DARK inside. For 10 hours, the windows were all shut and the light was turned off even though it was not even dark outside. They'd tell you to shut the window. My eyes were sensitive with the bright sky as soon as we stepped out of the plane. I told my husband 'It was depressingly dark in that plane!'.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    China Airlines is a very good airline, with good service and good food and have superb staff all the management in airlines are good and comfortable..